Family Law Services
Whether you are thinking of adoption, pre-nuptial agreements, adult guardianship declarations, separation, divorce, child custody or child support, we have the lawyers that can assist you with these needs in Panama.
Included in the services our independent associates are able to provide are:
- Adoption to grow your family
- Pre-nuptial agreements to protect relationships with fairness and certainty
- Divorce from separation to post-divorce conflict resolution
- Division of matrimonial property, including complex estates and corporate assets
- Child custody and access disputes resolved in the best interests of the child
- Adult guardianship and trusteeship applications relating to old age or disability
- Emergency applications and restraining orders
We will give preference to a settlement reached quickly that recognises the client’s interests, rather than a long and drawn out case through the courts.
The end of a relationship or marriage is a difficult time, and especially where there are children involved, our experience has shown us that avoiding court is generally the best way forward. This will most likely save you time, money and help achieve a better outcome. We can provide comprehensive advice about your legal rights, entitlements and obligations, and the different options available to settle any matters in which you and your partner may disagree.