Our vision is to excel in client representation through continuous and integral team development, where we provide professional and trusted legal services that assist businesses and individuals that are moving to or operating in or from Panama.
The key values that define us as an organisation and guide our behaviour and growth are:
- Integrity – we are committed to building and maintaining an environment in which we are trusted as legal advisers, delivering on our promises, and maintaining the highest possible ethical standards.
- Teamwork – we are committed to establishing and maintaining collaborative, supportive teams with our colleagues and with our clients, in an environment where we encourage personal responsibility and accountability.
- Excellence – we believe in continuous learning, embracing change, goal-oriented effort and achievement.
- Success – this is the natural result of having integrity, working together as a team with excellence.
We will select our clients according to our expertise, preparation and resources; clearly identify their needs, expectations and goals, and keep the client informed of our progress, to win the client’s confidence and recognition of an excellent representation.
What does this mean for our clients and team members?
- We will look after our clients’ interests as if they were our own, building relationships that are long lasting, based on honesty and openness.
- We will take responsibility for problems that arise in the course of dealing with an issue, and strive to proactively find solutions, while educating the client about how to avoid future problems.
- We will treat our clients and team members with respect, fairness and courtesy.
- Our team will work as one, recognising the different important contributions our unique talents have to make.
- We will embrace change and challenge the status quo, always seeking to find better ways of doing things.
- We will also recognise the need to balance personal and business lives.